Thursday, August 25, 2011

Scared Spitless

Writing a blog, rather BEGINNING a blog, is a scary thing.  Especially when you have mixed feelings about blogs in the first place.  What should it be about?  How much of my personal life should I put in?  Should I just pull a David Sedaris/Tina Fey and mix my real life with whatever sounds funnier/better?  Should I pull a Mormon Mommy Blog and put my life on autotune?  So many choices!  Add to that a husband that is PARANOID (and probably rightly so) about putting anything on the internet in case companies hunt it down and don’t hire him because of it’s content AND two VERY LARGE families that would like to know what we are up to and you can see what I’m stressing at.  Plus the millions of invisible internet fans, what will THEY do if I don’t put my life out there in digi-print??  What WILL they do??  Sigh.  



No comments:

Post a Comment