Thursday, December 8, 2011

Say Goodbye to Fall

I had my first fall out here in PA and boy howdy--what a season!  Sometimes I was worried my eyes would have aneurisms the colors were so vibrant and beautiful. Utah isn't known for it's beautiful falls, unless you take that drive up the canyon that I never did and San Diego, well, I won't even go there.

Anywho, we got back from Thanksgiving in Utah (more on that later) and all the leaves had done their falling and I guess it's now officially winter.  Except we had amazing 50-60 degree weather for another couple weeks (can we say "I Love Philly"???).   Fall ate too much turkey and slipped into a coma before we could get the Christmas carols out.  Although I did cheat this year and start listening to Christmas music the week before thanksgiving--go ahead, hate me.

For those out there who felt those autumn colors were swept away to soon, here are some photos I snapped on my neighborhood walk.  They really don't do the tri-state-gorgeousness-that-was-fall justice, but it will have to do.  My eye balls were too busy having spasms most of the time to remember to take photos.





No comments:

Post a Comment