Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Cream Cheese and Rocky: A winning combination.

So a big part of the reason I am starting this blog is because we are moving to Philadelphia.  I would say I will miss my friends, but a large majority have already moved away from Utah and the other gave me up for dead in married land.  I don’t blame them, I did it to my friends after they got married.  I would say I will miss my family but I was already living out of state for 5+ years and we already have a really good Skype thing going, and I don’t want to mess that up.  The thing that I WILL miss the most is my in-laws.  After living in Provo for 5 years I was done and used to not living close to family.  Then I had to go all get married to a farm boy from American Fork attached to the most awesomest family outside of San Diego County.  Darn.  I really have the bestest in-laws.  Ever.  Mostly red headed, freckled, funny, feed us whenever we show up, and produce the CUTEST nieces and nephews.  Boy did I get lucky.  They say that when you get married you marry the family as well.  Well I got married AND fell in love with them.  It is they who I will miss the most upon leaving and it is mainly for them that I started this blog because my husband, although painfully good-looking and whipping smart, is not the best at keeping in touch.  I can vouch that he tries though.  And I apologize in advance to my Father-in-Law that I will probably write too much on this blog for his liking.  Loves ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment